MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Cool Moms Care

This is a message I just received from my friend Anderson:

Well, our friends at CoolPeopleCare have launched yet another exciting and informative website called Cool Moms Care! I thought you might want to check it out and pass it on to any cool moms you know. If you like these sites, I also recommend their new book New Day Revolution -it's full of easy ideas to help revolutionize the way we live our daily lives. The guys that started this are good friends of mine and I am a big supporter their work. Check them out!

They have a newsletter, articles and a blog listed at the Cool Moms site. The articles looked really good, so I just added the Cool Moms link to my bloglines account. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE bloglines?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home