MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ready to Vote

I voted early last week, because I hate waiting in line with the kiddos. If you're still trying to figure out your top candidates, you might peruse this Voting Guide. It outlines the viewpoints on some of the top issues for Democrats and Republicans. I don't think moral issues should be the sole foundation in your vote, but it is an important aspect, so this site might help you.

Rock the Vote is also a good site for young voters, so if you have teens or college students, check this site out.

Remind your family and friends to do their research and vote!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home