MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008


Movie Invitation for Nashville Readers

Free Friday Night Family Fun

Come see the new VeggieTales movie
The Wonderful Wizard of Ha
It is a movie about the Prodigal Son on the big screen

Friday night - January 18th
6:30-8:00 pm in the gym at West End Community Church
Free hot dogs, chips and drinks!!
Lastly, bring pillows, sleeping bags, blankets or a comfortable chair.

Email Judy Dorris at judy@westendcc.org with reservations for food. Be sure and list how many adults and children for food.

Let me know if you're coming - I'd love to say hello!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home