MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Win an Ice Cream Party

If you want to win an ice cream party for your neighborhood, all you have to do is write a short essay about why YOUR neighborhood deserves the party. Edy's ice cream will give away 1500 parties this summer.

We were one of the lucky winners last year, and it was so much fun to host a party for our neighborhood. It was so easy to coordinate and Edy's provided everything we needed for the party.

What do you have to lose? Click here to learn more.

If you win, I hope you'll let me know!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home