MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, May 08, 2008

My Next Book

My next book is titled Ready to Go Service Projects: 140 Ways for Youth Groups to Lend a Hand. I wrote it with my co-author Susan Ragsdale - the same friend/colleague with whom I wrote my first book - Great Group Games: 175 Boredom-Busting, Zero-Prep Team Builders for All Ages.

Susan & I just received our draft copies of the book, so we're busy editing this week. It's so cool to see it in print! It's been such a treat to write this book, as it culminates my professional experience in service-learning with my faith.

So I'm currently proofing page 111 out of 200 pages. I hope to finish it before this weekend, but it's quite a daunting task. So if I'm a little quiet on the blog this week, it's because I'm editing. If I'm vocal on the blog this week, it's because I'm procrastinating!

Off to read some more...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home