MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, May 05, 2008

Making the Most of Your Check

MoneySavingMethods just posted a great article about using the economic stimulus deals at Kroger, Sears and Kmart. I'm thrilled to hear that you can use credit cards to get extra bang for your buck! She also lists stores in the Kroger family that are also giving the 10% deal.

I know, you'll probably shoot me for using a credit card, Dave Ramsey friends! But we pay it off every month and earn an extra 3% on all of our purchases. We also use the credit card software to easily track our expenses. So if you can be disciplined, keep using that card! If it's a stumbling block to you, cut it up!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Hey, love your blog layout! :-) We have the same taste.

I can't wait to take advantage of that extra 10% at Kroger, and the extra percentage back on my credit card, too.

Thanks so much for linking to me!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are from the NY/NJ/CT area, Shoprite is also doing the same deal as Kroger. Definately worth it, since I know grocery shopping is something that has to get done anyway.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home