MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tax Rebates = Bargains

"Kroger will offer shoppers free groceries through a gift card program. It works like this: if a customer turns his $300 tax refund or economic stimulus check for a Kroger gift card, he will receive an additional $30 on the new card. A $600 check would garner another $60 dollars and a $1,200 check would warrant another $120 to spend in groceries."

Kroger gas is often some of the cheapest gas available and they offer great sales on groceries. So if there is a Kroger near you, this might be a good score for your budget.

"Sears/Kmart will offer a 10 percent bonus to anyone who converts their check into a Sears or Kmart gift card." Sears offers great sales on children's clothes and they have a great return policy for worn out clothes. So this could also be a great deal.

Thanks to my DH for finding this article on msnbc last night!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home