Does your state have a tax-free shopping weekend before each school semester? Tennessee's weekend is coming up - April 25-27, and I've been building my shopping list. I put a post-it note on the calendar page a few months ago, so I could plan ahead.
On my list (in the brainstorming order, so it's very random!):
- packing tape, scotch tape and masking tape (for home & for leading workshops)
- elmers glue (crafts/school)
- socks for my eldest son & me
- shorts & underwear for my tall & skinny son (he's a size smaller in shorts than he wears for pants - so I've been stockpiling in the wrong size!)
- funky shirts for me (I want to look at Forever 21)
- diapers!!! (i'll try to buy enough for the summer)
- shoes for DH
- printer paper (though I can't remember if this counts)
- bathing suit & little swimmers for my little girl
Am I leaving anything out?