MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spice up your Marriage

Christy just finished posting a wonderful series about spicing up your marriage. She shared 30 days worth of ideas - from light-hearted activities like stargazing, canoeing, dancing and sending love notes; to more serious things like reading Song of Solomon together investing in your marriage, and making your bedroom a haven.

The whole series is really good. Christy's writing is thoughtful, challenging, and humble. She's one of a handful of bloggers I've met in person, and she's a delightful woman. You can easily follow her links to read the whole series, and it would be a good coffee break read.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to this!

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Ann! I posted the last tip (#30) today.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home