MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, April 03, 2008

We serve a BIG God

He is my strength when I am weak.
He is my rock when I am slipping.
He is my deliverer when I am trapped.
He is my fortress when I am crumbling.
He is my refuge when I am pursued.
He is my shield when I am exposed.
He is my Lord when life spins out of control.


Poem by Beth Moore from her study on David, “A Heart Like His”. I copied down this poem after Bible study on Tuesday. I love the reminder, and I plan to post it on the refrigerator.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger UKNat said...

I love Beth Moore. Her poem reminds me of the song we sing at church..."You have made me glad, and I'll say of the Lord:
You are my Shield, my Strength, my Portion, Deliverer,
My Shelter, Strong Tower, my very present help in time of need."

9:59 AM  
Blogger Ann @TheAssetEdge said...

i love that song!!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home