MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spa in the Car?

I don't know if you're like me, but I hardly ever have time to give myself a manicure. And I love to have well-manicured nails, so that sometimes frustrates me.

(Confession - I was the girl in high school that painted my nails almost every day to match my outfits! Oh, that was a long time ago!! Friends that know me now probably have a hard time imagining that!)

I rarely bother with colored nail polish anymore, but I can at least keep my fingernails neatly filed. My secret - I keep a nail file and hand cream in the minivan. When my husband is driving on the weekends, I can take a few minutes to file my nails and give my fingers a mini-massage. It's silly, but it works well for me!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

This is EXACTLY what I do!! I have beautiful nails today after our drive to church yesterday morning! ;-)

8:15 AM  
Blogger Martie said...

That is such a great idea! My nails are a disaster. I really should try this! Thanks a bunch.

Martie

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home