MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, October 27, 2008

A New Nashville Treasure

Nashville has a new bookstore called Fairytales in east Nashville. Their tagline is "Where Stories Come Alive". I visited their store for the first time last week, and I was thrilled.

It's a bright and colorful store that inspires creativity and imagination - a love for discovery. They sell books for children, teens, and caregivers - and they'll special order anything they don't already have in stock. They sell interactive toys such as paints, costumes, puzzles, word magnets, and puppets. They also sell beautiful hand-crafted jewelry.

They also host tons of special events. They have storytimes after school each day, and a special Saturday storytime. They do special crafts and activities at every storytime, so you and your child will have a great time creating together. They also have jewelry making classes, book clubs, workshops, and mom's groups. They have a cozy little room in the back that they rent out for groups and classes.

So if you're in Nashville, stop by this magical little store on the east side of town.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home