MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yummy Side Dish - Asian Salad

I love this yummy asian salad made with ramen noodles, nuts and shredded cabbage. I took some to share with my neighbor last week, and the husband has asked me for the recipe twice! I clipped it to share with them today, so I wanted to share it with you too.

The first time I made it, I shredded the cabbage, but since then I've opted to buy the coleslaw mix. It saves TONS of time!!

Put this on your list to take to your next potluck dinner - your friends will love it too!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home