MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, October 06, 2008

Welcoming Guests into Our Homes

We love hosting overnight guests in our home. Since moving further out into the country, we have a simple guest bedroom, and we love filling it with friends for multiple days.

I just read a really practical post from Simple Mom about Hosting Overnight Guests: 10 Easy Tips To Help Your Visitors Feel Welcome. It's a great list of easy ways you can welcome your guests.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home