MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cooking Between Carpools - Brushetta Chicken

When we're craving Italian, but we don't have a lot of time, I like to default to this Brushetta Chicken Bake recipe that I found from Amy the Aldi Queen. If you cook the chicken ahead of time, you can assemble the dish in a few minutes, then pop it in the oven for 30 minutes to cook. That's just enough time for homework, so it's perfect for us!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home