MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Feels Like Fall!

I've wanted to put up my fall decorations for about 2 weeks, but I made myself wait 'til the middle of September. So this morning we opened all the windows (the high is supposed to be 74 today), and pulled down the decorations from the storage area.

I pulled items on the box, and sent the kids around the house to decorate. We put little plastic pumpkins on the stairs, pumpkin window clings on the French doors, and hung pumpkin towels. I changed our seasonal wall plate to say "Happy Fall" with a fall ribbon. Next is hanging up favorite children's art from past falls.

We're starting to make plans for a neighborhood pumpkin carving and chili party, based on a tradition that my sister has had in her neighborhood for several years.

I love fall!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home