On our list this weekend:
- Play board games - with and without kids!
- Bake a loaf of homemade bread - a new friend just gave me some friendship bread starter!
- Meet your neighbors - we've been going door-to-door inviting neighbors to a pumpkin carving party. :)
- Play football / soccer - my sons have been playing sports with the neighbors a lot this week.
- Do some networking - I've been reconnecting with friends & colleagues, announcing our new book.
- Build some paper airplanes - with family friends coming to stay with us this weekend, the 4 boys in the house will love making and flying airplanes!
And they have 94 more ideas for you and your family to do together this weekend!