MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I copied this link 3 months ago, but I never shared it with you. It's a list of 100 things to do together over the weekend - spending zero cash!

On our list this weekend:
  • Play board games - with and without kids!
  • Bake a loaf of homemade bread - a new friend just gave me some friendship bread starter!
  • Meet your neighbors - we've been going door-to-door inviting neighbors to a pumpkin carving party. :)
  • Play football / soccer - my sons have been playing sports with the neighbors a lot this week.
  • Do some networking - I've been reconnecting with friends & colleagues, announcing our new book.
  • Build some paper airplanes - with family friends coming to stay with us this weekend, the 4 boys in the house will love making and flying airplanes!

And they have 94 more ideas for you and your family to do together this weekend!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home