MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Free Family Summer Camp

Bass Pro Shop is hosting Free Family Summer Camps on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays through July 5th. They sound really cool, so I'm sure we'll be visiting! Gramma is flipping through the ad, reading some of the really cool stuff:



Free activities:
Make campfire smores
Hit the archery bullseye
Cast a fishing line
Laser shooting gallery
Photo with the "Field and Stream" magazine cover



Free crafts:
Decorate a fishing bobber
Make your own leather keychain
Design your own birdhouse
Paint your own plaster animal tracks



Free workshops:
Animal Identification - Discovering Animal Tracks
Plants & Insects - Discover Another World
Hiking Basics


Make sure to check with your store's calendar before trekking over with your kids! Enjoy discovering together as a family!

Ann


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home