MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Success on the Grill! Jared's Rib Rub

My brother-in-law shared a great rub recipe with us a few years ago.  Now we mix it in batches to keep on hand for ribs and chicken.  The recipe makes enough for 6 racks of ribs.

Jared’s Rub
1/2c brown sugar
1/2c white sugar
.5 c paprika
2.5T pepper
2.5T salt
1.5T chili powder
2T garlic powder
1.5T onion powder
Mix together. Rub over the meat. Grill. Add BBQ sauce at the end of grilling.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home