MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, June 27, 2011

10 Minutes Together: Points for Life


Between full-time jobs and running a household, sometimes the best we can do as parents is to squeeze in ten minutes of quality time with our kids! These quick-and-easy “Ten Minutes Together” lessons are designed to help parents and kids on-the-go make the most of their busy lives together.

 10 Minutes Together: Points for Life: A budgeting and planning game that will get kids excited about their future!

(This is an activity that Susan Ragsdale and Ann Saylor wrote for ParentFurther.org.  They have a zillion tools and ideas for parents, so take time to visit their site!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home