- tulips - bend the middle of a red pipecleaner into the shape of 2 capital "M"s, then connect the ends of the pipecleaner to make the bottom of the flower. Attach a green pipecleaner for the stem.
- bumblebee - weave a yellow and black pipecleaner together, then roll it onto a pencil to make a tightly curled bundle. then bend a black pipecleaner in half and stick it through the pencil hole to make the antlers & stinger.
- snack mix - we filled a bowl with lots of different pipecleaners rolled into curly q's
- inchworms - green pipecleaners rolled on the pencil to stretch out as desired
- butterflies - bend one pipecleaner in half for the abdomen, then shape the wings to attach on either side of the butterfly.
- bunny ears - pink pipecleaners attached to a brown headband.
As I type, my daughter is busy being a hairdresser, fixing my hair for the day. Can't wait to see what it looks like!