MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, April 01, 2011

Kids Birthday Parties with Favorite PBS Characters

I just found a really cool site with ideas for kids birthday parties.  The PBS parent site shares ideas for decorations, activities, food, and favors for many favorite PBS characters.  Check them out:

  • Arthur Birthday Party

  • Boohbah Birthday Party

  • Cat in the Hat Birthday Party

  • Clifford Birthday Party

  • Curious George Birthday Party

  • Cyberchase Birthday Party

  • Dragon Tales Birthday Party

  • Super Why! Birthday Party

  • Teletubbies Birthday Party


  • Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home