MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Encouragement for parents

"A father's instruction and a mother's teaching are a graceful garland for your child's head and pendants for his neck."  (paraphrased from Proverbs 1:8-9)

Be diligent in your parenting.  Pray for your child.  Love your child.  Hug your child.  Teach your child.  Model good behavior for your child.  Encourage your child.

You are weaving a graceful garland to crown your child's head.
You are part of a lovely necklace which will adorn your child's neck.
God is using you to help your child grow to be more like him each day.
The path will sometimes seem overwhelming and dark, but be faithful to your calling.
Endure the road before you, and you will, in time, see God's glorious work revealed.

Blessings,

 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home