MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Book Review - God Helps Me Bible


The God Helps Me Bible is a very cute book of Bible stories for preschoolers and early readers.  The stories are easy-to-understand, and short enough for small attention spans.  The pictures are vibrant and engaging.  The stories have great application points, as each story ends by saying how God helped someone, and gives the reader a natural (though unstated) invitation to pray for God’s help and praise God for the help he has already provided. 

The 100 page hard cover book has spiral binding which makes it easy to hold the pages wide open for easy viewing.  The stories range from Genesis to Acts, though it does not cover Christ’s crucifixion or resurrection. 

This would be a great tool for teachers and parents!  Hats off to Juliet David and Clare Caddy for putting together such a great book.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home