MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Book Review - Garden of Madness by Tracy Higley


I finished reading Garden of Madness, by Tracy Higley, this weekend.  It’s a well written Christian historical fiction novel.  It the story of King Nebuchadnezzar’s daughter during her father’s madness.  It deals with many challenging themes, such as

·         Wealth vs. poverty

·         Honesty vs. deceit

·         One true God vs. false gods

·         Living a purpose driven life

·         The power of prayer

·         The power of demonic influences

 It’s a very good coming of age book, encouraging women to become who God created them to be and influence culture in the ways He designed them to impact. 

I enjoyed it, and I wasn’t ready for the story to end.  I will definitely share my book with others.

Disclaimer: A complimentary copy of this book was provided for this review. All thoughts are my own and I was not required to post a positive review.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home