MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Saturday, March 03, 2012

31 Days of Prayers for our Children

I love this resource that I found on pinterest.  It's a collection of 31 simple prayers and Bible verses for families.  You can keep it on your computer, or they've formatted it into a little book that you can print to keep in your family's common areas. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home