MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, June 04, 2012

Repost: 7 Notes You Should Write to Your Children

There is great power in words.  I really like the idea of writing notes to our families, and I appreciate the 7 ideas Mark Merrill shares in this article.  I've included a teaser, and you can read the rest of the article by following the link...

7 Notes You Should Write to Your Children

Over the years, I’ve made it a practice to write notes to each of my children. I’d like to share the kinds of notes I’ve written and then show you how you can write those notes to your children as well. If you don’t feel like you’re the writing type, or don’t know what to say, I’m going to try to give you some ideas and specific things you can say in your notes. Some of these notes you’ll write one time; others will be notes you’ll want to write on an ongoing basis when you can. 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home