MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gift Ideas for Children

I've been working with the children on their wish lists to give the grandparents, so I've been thinking a lot about fun, inspiring toys that won't just sit on the shelf.  I especially appreciate products that inspire kids to think, dream and create. 

Crayola products are a great option, and I just found out that they are 30% off at Zulily with free shipping 'til Friday 11/16!

 

Alphabet Dry-Erase Activity Book - $5.99
Red 2.1 MP Crayola Digital Camera Set - $24.99
United States Chalkboard Floor Puzzle - $9.99
123 Dry-Erase Flash Cards - $5.99
2GB MP3 Player - $34.99
Tadoodles Tub Boat Bathtub Crayon Set - $7.99
Color Wonder Finding Nemo Deluxe Set - $6.49

Some of our family's favorite crayola products include:
washable paint
magic markers (no other brand compares!)
glitter crayons

Click here to see all of the crayola deals at zulily this week!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home