MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Devotional Ventures

A college friend just published a book, called Devotional Ventures. It looks like a fantastic devotional for working moms, for our spouses, or as gifts for friends in the corporate world. I know several of the contributing writers, and think very highly of them, as well. Here is Corey Cleek's description:

Have you ever wondered what Jesus would be like as a VP of Marketing? A Financial Analyst? A Sales Manager? A Venture Capitalist? A CEO? How would He manage his time? How would He make decisions? How would He lead and manage teams? How would He manage money? How would He balance the devotion to His work and the devotion to His family and community?

As we seek to emulate Jesus in the marketplace and beyond, it is important for us to remember that we are not alone. Along with having Jesus in our lives and in the marketplace, there are business people of all ages, professions, genders, races, and in locations across the globe, seeking to live lives the way that Jesus would live His life as a business professional.
Devotional Ventures is a representation of the contributions of passions, surprises, challenges, praises, and reflections of the multitude of business people around the world who are seeking to live a life devoted to Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home