MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

BIG Summer Sale

I've been to a lot of consignment sales, but never one that was designed for the BIG stuff. If you're in middle TN and looking to buy or sell big stuff, this is a great place for you. The sellers say, "If you can sit in it or on it, sleep in it or on it, or climb in it or on it; you can consign it at the Big Summer Sale!"

Sale Date: Saturday May 19
Location: Fundom Kids - Just 15 minutes North of Downtown Nashville!

Consigner Info
Drop off: Friday May 18, 9am-1pm and 3pm-8pm
Pick up: Sunday May 20, 2pm-5pm


Swingsets, Sand Boxes, Play Houses, Go Carts, Bikes, Scooters, Wagons, Trampolines, Sports Equipment, Train Tables, Cribs, Strollers, High Chairs, Rocking Horses, Kitchen Sets, Summer Clothes, Maternity Clothes...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you redo the link - it's not working? Thanks!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home