MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Get on Your Greenway Day

Saturday, April 14, 12-5pm

Discover newly built greenway trails as you walk, bike, or skate around Nashville The event will feature six (6) newly constructed greenway segments on four established greenways. Enjoy refreshments, souvenirs, free clinics (ie. Bike maintenance and inline skating), and information about the new trails.

For directions or more info, see www.nashville.gov/greenways or call Jane Laub at Greenways for Nashville at 862-8400.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home