MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Great Group Games

My first book, Great Group Games is officially in bookstores this month, and I'm thrilled with the finished product! I hope you will share the book with teachers, pastors, and youth workers that might be able to use it. The cheapest place to buy it is $10.91 at half.com, but you can see product reviews here. Thanks for helping me spread the word!

-----------------------------------------

Great Group Games
175 Boredom-Busting, Zero-Prep Team Builders for All Ages

by Susan Ragsdale and Ann Saylor

Whether coordinating a 20 minute homeroom period, a four hour bus ride to camp, or an all day retreat, group leaders will appreciate this wide array of solutions for keeping young people upbeat, engaged, and unified. Icebreakers, games, and think-about-it/talk-about-it activities provide opportunities for staging meaningful and fun interactions. Participants are encouraged to think for themselves, work within a team, and follow-through to ensure trusting relationships. Organized in easy-to-reference sections that offer options for adapting to group sizes and ages, Great Group Games is appropriate for a wide range of people, session times, and age levels—and will help groups at all stages, from establishing relationships to celebrating long-standing partnerships.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations, Ann!!! I'll spread the word.

9:07 AM  
Blogger kddub said...

sounds great!

8:01 AM  
Blogger ChickenMama said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Good for you and congratulations! I'll have to get a copy for our youth leader and a bunch of other folks I know.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home