MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

John Piper's books

If you love John Piper's books, you'll want to know that they are on sale for $5 tomorrow (Thursday). Justin Childers has written a great blog entry about his books with details about purchasing the super-great deals!

Piper has an amazing way of presenting deep theological truths in common language. I particularly enjoyed "Desiring God" and "Don't Waste Your Life". My Bible study group is constantly using his sermons in our inductive studies.

Happy reading and shopping!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home