MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Musing in a Coffee Shop

My writing days started at Davis Kidd bookstore (Nashville), where I would spend hours reading and writing, while sipping their flavored coffee. Nobody had wireless access then (9 years ago!), but nobody knew to miss it.

Now I savor an afternoon escape to a coffee shop to write and research the internet. Amy just did a great little post on finding free wireless access around town.

So if you have the luxury of escaping for a few hours, now you have a tool to find free wi-fi!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come over anytime, sit on our deck, enjoy some coffee and use our wireless...may not be the country - but it's some peaceful time to yourself. Bring a book and stay all day!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks for the link! I am with you! I love going to a quiet coffee shop and being able to use their high speed internet. We have DSL, but it doesn't compare to surfing at the speed of light ;)

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home