MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, January 28, 2008


Times to Treasure: Joyful Ideas for Families

I stumbled upon this cute little box of ideas at a friend's house. I immediately hopped online to find myself a box.

They are full of bright shiny cards with precious illustrations. Each card shares a fun family activity, a way to show someone you care, or a little moment of refreshment.
Their publisher says, "They're perfect for leaving on a coworker's desk, tucking into a child's lunchbox, or placing in a loved one's coat pocket. Give them to others to let them know you're thinking of them or pick one each day to give yourself a little boost.

This treasure trove of creative ideas and activities to enhance togetherness promises fun for the whole family. Go for a moonwalk, play rhythm in a family band, celebrate an un-birthday, eat a meal backwards, hone your attitude of gratitude: all you need is a sense of playfulness and the willingness to spend time with the ones you love."
$5 = a great collection of family ideas!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home