MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fireproof and Love Dare

I've heard great things about Fireproof, but we haven't seen it. A few ladies in my Bible study are reading the companion guide to Fireproof. They really like the questions they ask spouses to discuss, and they highly recommend it.

So if you, your neighbors, or your colleagues have enjoyed the movie, you might want to look at the book too. A strong marriage is definitely a helpful part of being a great mommy!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Great movie!!! I highly recommend it!!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home