MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Discovering Your Child's Talents

The more time we spend playing with our children and observing the way that the play, the more knowledge we will have for nurturing their development. As we watch the way they stand apart from their peers and notice what makes them shine, we will start to understand the way they were uniquely designed. From that knowledge, we can challenge them to grow in their skills, talents and passions - and become the men and women that God designed them to be.

You can learn more in a great article, titled "Seven steps for discovering your child’s talents". Their blog has several articles that help caregivers discover their child's potential. You can also learn more on their company's website at www.brightdvp.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home