MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Clifford Big Ideas - a Philanthropic Valentine

I received this email today, so I thought I'd share it with you. It's a great opportunity for Clifford-loving kids to consider their values and actions, while having a little fun. And everytime you play, you can know you've helped give money to a good cause - without spending a dime!

HandsOn Network and Scholastic have joined forces to launch a cause campaign with Clifford The Big Red Dog® to raise awareness for how CLIFFORD'S BIG IDEAS can make the world a better place.

Throughout the year, Clifford's BE BIG! campaign will create unique opportunities to promote CLIFFORD'S BIG IDEAS (Share, Play Fair, Have Respect, Work Together, Be Responsible, Be Truthful, Be Kind, Believe in Yourself, Be a Good Friend, Help Others). Clifford's BIG Ideas inspire children and adults to think BIG and act BIG in their communities.

Starting Feb. 2 you can create and send a virtual Valentine's Day Card to Clifford; for every card delivered through Feb. 28, Scholastic will donate $1.00 to The BE BIG! Fund at HandsOn Network (up to $20,000).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home