MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Valentine's Garland and Scripture Wall Hangings

I just stumbled on this cute little blog, when I read about her cute Valentine's garland (THANK YOU Crafty Crow!!). I had fun making the garland with my kids this morning, since we're having another snow day.

Then when I was scanning her blog for other posts, I found this little laundry room tour. I've been watching for used kitchen cabinets to renovate my laundry room. When I finally find cabinets, I'd love to incorporate some of the really cute scripture hangings that this clever woman has hung.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE this idea. Also love the blogger's idea of taking pipe cleaners to dr. appts and such to occupy the kiddos. I know my kids will love it. And I just happened to pick up some at Goodwill a while back and they've just been waiting in my drawer for inspiration.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home