MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Creative Dinner Entertaining - Progressive Dinners

Entertaining doesn't have to be overwhelming or exhaustively expensive. Look at this creative opportunity for fun and fellowship that some of my friends are planning - a progressive dinner! I haven't participated in one of these in years, but they are so fun!

The sign-up list below is for a Sunday School party, so it is designed to feed a lot of people. If you're just doing a dinner with a couple of friends, you can do it on a much smaller scale.


---------------------
Appetizer- ___ home
(Please sign up if you are willing to bring an appetizer.)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Entree- _____ home
1. Lasagna-
2. Salad-
3. Bread-

Dessert - ____ home
(Please sign up if you are willing to bring a dessert)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home