MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Great Ideas Shared by Moms

How Diapers and Dishes Will Change the World from Generation Cedar - wow, a must-read for moms!

Simple Home Decorating on A Budget from Passionate Homemaking - she talks about how our home is an embassy for God, and how to make others feel welcome.

FREE Pumpkin Carving Stencils from Faithful Provisions - for pumpkin carving with your neighbors

The Best-Kept Secret to a Clean Home from simple mom - great trick to follow!

Fall Tradition ideas from Balancing Beauty and Bedlam - very cute ideas

My Prayer Walk from Women Living Well Blog - I love this idea!

Giving Your Children a Global Perspective from simple mom - I especially like this, as so many of our friends are adopting children from other countries.

Expressing Your Family Identity in a Whole New Way from Our Busy Family Life - very cute!



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home