MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, January 08, 2010

Easy and yummy dinner tonight - Alfredo Ravioli.


20 oz package frozen cheese ravioli
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
4 cloves garlic, minced
10 oz jar light Alfredo sauce
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper to taste

Cook ravioli according to package instructions, then drain.

In a separate skillet, sauté garlic and mushrooms. Add in the alfredo sauce and red pepper and heat ‘til warm. Toss cooked ravioli into the sauce.

Serve with parmesan cheese.

(The children enjoyed the ravioli either plain or with red spaghetti sauce, but my DH & I enjoyed the pizazz of red pepper in the alfredo sauce!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger maureen73 said...

My husband and kids loved this recipe tonight for dinner!
Thanks

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home