I also thought I would share their answer to the question, "What are your top five best parenting tips? (For parents with families of all sizes.)" that I found on their site:
- Teach our children to love God with all of their heart, soul, mind and strength, and memorize God’s word together as a family.
- Teach them to have a servant’s heart, leading by your example. Love your neighbor as yourself.
- Daily read the Proverb of the Day that corresponds with the day of the month and discuss it as a family.
- Diligently keep up with each child’s attitudes and actions and ask what is going on in their heart.
- Pray with them one on one letting them lead in prayer and then you closing the prayer time together.
- Ask God to help you conquer anger because it can destroy your relationship with your children.
- Praise them ten times more than you correct them.