MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Smores - All the Yum, Much Less Mess!

We had a campfire with friends last week, and we learned a whole new way to make smores - without all the mess and juggling! Angie & Steve bought chocolate covered graham crackers (in the cookie aisle) to sandwich the toasted marshmallows. It worked SO much better than the traditional smores, and it was just as yummy. I think I even liked them more, because there was extra chocolate!

"My 7-yr old says, on a 1-100 scale, the chocolate flavored cookie smores were 99, and the regular smores were 95 or 85." That's a good testimony!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home