MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I love Halloween treats!

My friend Michelle just found a great online list of the best-of-the-best homemade Halloween treats, and she wanted to share it with you.

Check out this list of 50 ideas at Blisstree. Here are some of her ideas that my kids will love exploring:

Pizza Mummies
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Pecan Caramel Spiders
Ghostly Pumpkin Pudding
Pumpkin Pie Pizza Cookie
Halloween Rice Crispy Treats
Hot Buttered Cider
Cranberry Pumpkin Cookies
Sweet and Salty Pumpkin Seeds
Turtle Corn
Caramel Nut Popcorn
Pumpkin Fudge
Cheese Pumpkins

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger WordGirl said...

Thank you for sharing this! I love it! Tell Michelle to give you something similar for Christmas! :-)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Wow! So many great options - it's hard to choose which one to do next! Thanks!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home