MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Beautiful Headbands for Little Girls


Jolie Fille Bowtique has the cutest accessories for little girls - and they are all handmade by a sweet mommy friend of mine. If you have gifts for girls on your shopping list, take a minute to visit her website. Here are pictures and prices for her headbands, but she also has tutus, bows, beanie hats and pony-o's. They are very fairly priced and very carefully made - I think you'll love them!

Sparkle headbands $5
Crocheted with bow $6
Custom crocheted $8
Crocheted with a flower $7

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger WordGirl said...

Got to say that even though I never do bows for my girls, I love some of this stuff! The hats scream Bekah. Thanks so much for sharing this link.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home