MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Book Review: Bible Detective by Peter Kent


Bible Detective
A Puzzle Search Book b
y Peter Martin; illustrated by Peter Kent

This children's book offers a creative way to get children to explore the Bible - through hidden picture puzzles.

The Bible stories range from Paul to Solomon to Christ.  Each story page has 20ish elements for the children to find.  They are harder than you might imagine!!  Each of the hidden picture icons gives historical context for the story.

This book is good for 7-11 year old boys that enjoy a challenge.

I received a review copy of this book from Kregel Publications in exchange for a fair and honest review. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home