MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Easy Appetizers - Southwestern Bean Dip


 

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law shared this recipe with us a few years ago.  It's super easy & super yummy!
 
Southwestern Bean Dip
 
1 lb. hamburger, browned/drained

1 16-oz. can refried beans

1 7-oz. bottle, green taco sauce

1 pkg. taco seasoning

1/2 pint sour cream

shredded cheese (enough to cover)

Mix hamburger, seasoning, and refried beans together

Separately, mix 2/3 bottle green taco sauce with sour cream

In pan (9x13 or 8x8 or whatever), layer the hamburger/bean mix first, then the sour cream mix

Sprinkle cheese over top to your liking

Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home