MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Easy Appetizers - Artichoke Dip


shared by my friend Ed Dorris


Serves 8-12 people

2 cans of artichoke hearts

1 teaspoon lemon juice

1 ½  cups hellman’s mayonnaise

1 ½ cups of Parmesan cheese, shredded

 

Chop or dice artichoke hearts. Combine all ingredients in a mixer

Until smooth. Place in one quart baking dish.

 Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.

Serve with melba toast slices
 
Enjoy!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home