MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Making the Most of Drive Time

If you are like most moms, you spend a lot of time in the car (or the minivan!) going to school, work, the store, sports practices, music lessons...   It's easy to think that driving time is wasted time.  But it doesn't have to be.  It can be a productive time to nurture your heart and soul.  Listening to the Christian radio station continually uplifts my spirit and puts my attitudes in check!  Driving can also offer time to pray for others, or to call and encourage others.  And check out these ideas
from John Piper's Desiring God Blog - Don't Undersell Your Commute.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home